Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Sad day!

On Weds 20th Feb, I went to the Vets to fetch my next foster cat, A 20 year old spayed female no longer wanted by her owner as she was weeing everywhere, suspected Cystitis no treatment given. When I fetched the cat she had gunky eyes I mentioned this to the vet nurse who said if it persists bring her back to the vets.
By Friday I took her back to the Vets as the very friendly sweet cat, had a limp tail which she had no feeling in what so ever and also eyes were runny still.
They think she had been in some sort of traffic accident.
The Vets said the only thing they could do is put her to sleep.
After numerous phone calls to the foster co ordinator and having to take her and leave her at the vets over the weekend. I have found out today that they have decided to put her to sleep.
I am very angry that this injury was missed by the vets. And there is nothing I can do about it.

1 comment:

  1. You can't do anything that is true but you could express your disappointment in their diagnosing skills and hope they do a more careful job next time! Rest in peace little one! :(

    ReplyDelete