Thursday, 28 June 2012

Bye Bye Sweet things

Rosie and her brood are at another fosterers, they are only a couple of weeks from going to the centre, they will have lots of fun as it is a bigger pen than mine with ramps to climb.


I needed to jiggle the fosters around so I could take in a Mum and her 4 Kittens, She was snap tested and had a positive for FelV, so whilst we wait for further test results, I have them with me just in case it is positive. Also these are part of some field work I have been dealing with, and I was so relieved to finally catch them all, and get them safe, as they were living in someones garden.
I feel it important to post about this as being a fosterer is not all cute kittens and happy endings, if only this cat was neutered.....

But I want to end on a positive.

Morris has been reserved,Yay! I haven't much details, but someone wanted a black cat, and they were shown Morris, and he did me proud by being the lovely cat he is!

1 comment:

  1. Yea for Morris!! I hope it works out for him.

    It's nice to have lots of positive happy stories to balance out the more heart wrenching ones.

    ReplyDelete