Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Busy, Busy.

I am busy at the moment, lots of Cats here ,there and everywhere trying to find places for them and trying to make spaces for them.

I never really knew what hard work the volunteers at the branch did, it isn't like volunteering for the adoption centre at all, it is so much more hard work. Not that I am saying they don't work hard as they do, they do a fabulous job. 
I think because the branch do mainly the welfare work of fetching strays,cruelty cases and suchlike and you are reliant on the public for help and you can be rest assured there are those that make the work so much harder than it needs to be.
I have done my first bit of field work today, and I cannot say much about it except really use common sense, if you know someone is coming to collect a cat do not feed it, then let it out!! Okay Rant over.!

Rosie had a steriod injection last week, and her mouth is so much better, but now she is not eating! So I will have to take her to the vet if it continues. Kittens are all fine growing big now and up to lots of mischief!! Will post pic soon!
But you can see them on my keek HERE

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment