Friday, 25 May 2012

Well today I am fetching 4 cats from the vets and taking them up to Derby Adoption Centre, I have to take extra carriers, as I have only three belonging to CATS, I will take one of my own as well.

There are also four nine!! cats waiting to be taken to the vets, when they have been caught of course. and then after that they will be taken to one of the fosterers at the weekend hopefully, then we are full up again.

I am seriously thinking about having another pen, as we have a total of six pens between four of us. We need more fosterers also!

People really you need to get your Cat Spayed/Neutered,  it would help tremendously with the situation that we have all over the world not just the UK, with helping these cats.
Please be responsible Pet owners!

No comments:

Post a Comment