Friday, 4 May 2012

Peek a boo

Oh the largest black kitty opened his eyes a little bit today, oh how cute!

Had to take Rosie and her kits to the vets as Mom had swollen lips, I had noticed the other day and I was keeping an eye on it, but the upper lip was swollen so vet run today, I am amazed how chilled out she has been in the car, just laying there whilst the kits suckle. She is a great mom!
Anyway she has Eosinophilic complex, which is normally treated with steriods, but she is a nursing cat. so it is a wait and watch as this can just go on it's own, I am told by the Vet. She hasn't stopped eating so I am not that worried.

I think with these being my first Mum and kittens, I am extra cautious, I suppose with experience and time I will know more things and not get so worked up.

See the kitty's here>
http://www.keek.com/!URUcaab

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're doing a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's good to be cautious and it was very sensible to take her to the vet!!!

    ReplyDelete