Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Busy busy!

Lots happening at the moment, Morris is nearly ready to go up to the Adoption centre for re homing, he just needs his 1st Vaccination, and then he is all set.
Uploaded by Photobucket Mobile for BlackBerry


Billy went home with his new family Saturday 21st April. I wish him all the cuddles and scritches!!

I am taking a more active role hopefully within the Derby and District Branch by helping with the Fostering Admin, I am still fostering, but I feel I want to help more if I can. I want to help all I can but I have to be realistic that I cannot take on loads ....yet ! LOL
Had a meeting with my boss and hopely the transition will go smoothly so she can concentrate more on her family. Just have to wait for the okay from the commitee, I am a very impatient person so this will be hell for me!!

I have another VID(Volunteer Information Day) day coming up

1 comment:

  1. How great that Billy's been adopted to his forever home!
    Morris, you're next! :)

    ReplyDelete