Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Welcome Morris

Morris is a young Black Male Cat that I collected today from a emergency fosterer.
He has a limp so he is on medication for that.
He has been neutered and I have flea'd and wormed him today
He is a friendly little Chap, My daughter named him Morris.
He has made himself at home in the Cat cabin.
I look forward to getting to know him and look after him.

I got to meet another CP volunteer today,( emergency fosterer) as I don't tend to see many others that volunteer for Derby and District branch. Had a lovely chat with her, and I got to meet some of her lovely cats.
The only others I tend to see, are those staff at the Vets.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Mom loves her some house panther - he looks adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you daughter has picked a highly appropriate name!!! Morris, a derivative of Maurice means "Dark-skinned: A Moor". I know this because I considered both names for my black boy Kip when we adopted him :-)

    ReplyDelete