Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Wonderfulness Award!!

OMGosh I nearly missed this as I was behind on my Google reader.

I have received a Wonderfulness award from The Cat Guy, His blog was one of the first I started reading when looking at Cats blogs, I was intrigued by this male cat lover and his family. So Thank you so much for the award!!

And of course, with every award comes strings and this one is no different. The conditions of accepting this award requires me to link back to the blog of the person who awarded it to me and to pass it along to three other deserving bloggers
So here goes

Random Felines

Whisppy

I hope this is allowed it is a blog I have joined that celebrates my two loves!! Cats and Cross stitching you can see a quilt I helped to make, for a Raffle for the Cats Protection

Cats and Xstitch

Thank you once again The Cat Guy for giving me this award

Rachael xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the award!
    We hope Billy isn't pooping on the floor now that the male cat has been trapped...

    ReplyDelete