Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Expectant!

On November 8th 2011, I am expecting DENNIS the Cat Pen to arrive and be built.
It will go on our patio that is already there.

Ignore the mess, that won't be there next week, and the weeds are already gone.

I wonder how soon after that,when I will get the first resident/s for the Dennis.

I have volunteered for the Derby adoption centre branch of Cats Protection for nearly two years, working occasionally as a catttery assitant, although I haven't done that in a while.
Also in the small shop onsite at the weekends. I also try to do as much fundraising as I can.
I am doing a sponsored lose weight this year so far I have lost two stone, and raised £175.
I do events and have done a few car boots in aid of Cats Protection.
But due to the distance to get to the Centre, I cannot help as much as I would like to, So I enquired about becoming a fosterer earlier on in the year.
And I was contacted in August 2011 by the Derby and District branch.
So here I am waiting for the day to come when I can help out even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment